By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4 coming to 360?, (PS3/360) fanboys click here

Even if it coming to the 360, I still won't buy it. I know the story and I think it is an absolute abomination. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, for me the series ends with MGS3.

Around the Network

Whats next gears?

Ynwa.

This rumor has been confirmed false. Nothing to see here people.

MGS 4 on xbox360 link: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/919/919647p1.html .. whats next.

Xen said:
outlawauron said:
Does anyone still believe, only can be done on PS3?

MGS4, LBP, in their current states, can only be done on the PS3.

Outside of the obviousness of LBP being Sony published, why can't it be done anywhere else?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Lets find a really obscure and unreliable quote from a gears of war developer, make a thread about it, and see how many people get banned for such a blatant flame attack

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

NNN2004 said:
MGS 4 on xbox360 link: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/919/919647p1.html .. whats next.

Gran Turismo 5

lol...just joking

the PS3's biggest exclusive will never go

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Onyxmeth said:
Xen said:
outlawauron said:

Outside of the obviousness of LBP being Sony published, why can't it be done anywhere else?

I think he means it's because of the same reasons why UT3 has no mod support for 360

Sony is quite sad if they let the best exclusive of this generation slip :).

I do have the same stance towards this as I do any other exclusive though: the more people get to play it the better.

Barozi said:
Onyxmeth said:
Xen said:
outlawauron said:

I think he means it's because of the same reasons why UT3 has no mod support for 360

And I think there's a difference between "not possible on the 360" and "only possible on the PS3".

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.