By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4 coming to 360?, (PS3/360) fanboys click here

I wonder what will they put in the shadow Moses sequence.

Around the Network

ofcourse it will come to the 360, the only question is when.

mrstickball said:
It'd be great to see it come to X360. Just for the epic fanboy tears.

I'm already enyoing the damage control by the ps3 fanboys... xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Snake612 said:
its not possible. metal gear solid 4 runs on a 50gb. In order for it to be on the 360, they would have to down size the game a lot by taking out all the important features of the game. So if there was 360 version and i doubt it, that version would be an epic fail.

Or they could just compress the audio, put it on 2 discs, and take out the useless bloat.

The game would be virtually identical to the naked eye, like all PS360 games, and it might even have extra content.

All this "only possible on playstation" crap is a talking point designed to counteract your buyer's remorse(or cognitive dissonance, or inferiority complex) about the playstation. None of it's true. Yeah, I'm sure the power of teh cell has yet to be harnessed. Sheesh! Playstation fanboys are epic PR. Will you buy anything they tell you, and repeat it like gospel? You are the only group who doesn't question, at all, your companies taglines, maybe in all of business. I bet Ford wishes it had fanboys like that.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

PS: I doubt MGS4 for the 360 will happen, just because Kojima wouldn't allow someone else to handle the port, and he doesnt' work backwards. That said, Kojima has stated that the next MGS game will likely be developed on computer and released as a multiplat, as he wishes he did this time.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
wasnt xbox fanboys saying mgs4 isnt that good, now if and i doubt it, it comes to xbox it will be great again lol

LBP out soon

I wonder how many ps3 fanboys would go the other way? Would it go from being the single greatest game of the generation to being just another good game that's no great loss.

Does anyone still believe, only can be done on PS3?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

It's still a rumor, and people are going crazy. When they are going to announce it than you can celebrate.

yay! this thread got one of Zenfolders 500 Word Essay's!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

outlawauron said:
Does anyone still believe, only can be done on PS3?

MGS4, LBP, in their current states, can only be done on the PS3.