By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's storage solution - $20 for a 20GB HD or a free 512 MB card

^ Wow!!!

If I whine maybe I could get my Fable II pre-order paid in full.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

waoooooo..,nice good...cool..ohhhh yessss,,yessssss uuu ,hayyy ooooohh.ahhhhh..

I, I finish ...he he he

WHAT???? Nothing...see...I put my money where my mouth is...Too many people on these board are good at talking SMACK...but when you tell them to man up.......

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Awesome! I'm getting a free 512MB Memory Card, Sweet! Well I guess something good comes out of me holding onto my old Core 360 for no reason (I upgraded to a 360 Elite earlier this year, 120GB!!!) and I already had a 20gb hd for the Core and an old 64MB memory card as well, hahaha! The hd is a good deal, but since I already have the 120gb and 20gb hd's I really don't need it.

The only bad thing is that I had to have it shipped to my home address in California. I guess I'll have to have my parents send it to me when they send me another package next time.

edit: oh yeah it was strange for some reason the page got hung-up in Firefox, but when I tried it again using an IE tab in Firefox, it worked alright.

"Thank you for your recent order as part of the Xbox 360 Memory Upgrade Program. We are processing your order now and can’t wait to see you online. Please visit www.xbox.com/live for more information about the new Xbox 360 Experience.

Offer Selected
   512MB Memory Unit  $0.00   
 Shipping Address
   First Name :  xxxxxx
   Last Name:  xxxxxx
   Address Line 1:  xxxxxx  
   City:  xxxxxx  
   State:  CA   
   Zip:  xxxxxx  
   Email Address:             

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

More price drops, awesome!

Around the Network

Now the question is wether MSFT is going to stop shipping the Arcade or keep doing this forever.

It really doesn't make a lot of sense to keep shipping a SKU with no HDD and then have people go through this kind of process...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

My guess is that this would be a limited time offer. Once the 20GB HDDs are gone, they will likely just include 512mb memory card in the Arcade package.

change it to the 512mb in the arcade, and keep the 20gb program for a while, imho.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Wow! Great deal for arcade/ core owners. Now everyone will enjoy the experience!!

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Humm I have an arcade w/ a full memory card and i get this message "Congratulations! According to our records you have the necessary hardware and storage space to enjoy the new Xbox Experience."

Hello World