By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kowenicki said:
price drop will have an effect over christams thats why the price drop exists.

LOL. Price cuts don't create demand, they only make consoles more affordable to those who already want it. There are obviously a few things the PS3 offers this holiday season that the 360 has no answer to.

So no, the 360 isn't going to come close in Europe this holiday season. It will do better than the PS3 in the US, but Europe is the bigger market now it seems. Also, the PS3 will outsell the 360 by a good bit in Japan as well.

PS3 still wins this holiday season in WW sales, but only by 100,000 or so IMO. However, if the PS3 drops price, this is a totally different story...

Around the Network
LBPBeta said:
So when is the 360's next price cut? Next week? Whats it going down to, £50?

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

XD

EPIC WIN

when a £129.99 can't otusell a £299.99 console...its a sad day for the £129.99 console company

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I said long ago that the 360 should have kept a higher retail price but offered a free Wii for every 360 bought. But those folks in Redmont didn't listen to me...

Too bad for them !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

darthdevidem01 said:
when a £129.99 can't otusell a £299.99 console...its a sad day for the £129.99 console company

Agree....to bad others can't find the sense in this statement.

^_^

Around the Network

wow grats to the ps3, selling strong without any big games and 360 price cut. cant wait to see what it does first week of november (thats the week after they get LBP bundle)

Game Over for Xbox 360 in "Others".

Once your console can be bought for nearly the same amount of money as the PS2 but is barely outselling the most expensive console, thats when you know microsoft are going down the shitter.

I really can't wait for their losses to be published. LOL

Just joking. But reli they should focus more on value than price

Yeesh, what is this? The 67th time the 360 is "dying"? The funeral bill must be horrendous.

Anywho, some nice sales all around, especially the PSP. DS and Wii continue to do well in Others, which is always nice to see.

PS3 and 360 seem content to twiddle their thumbs. Not good and not bad, we'll see what happens with future releases for the consoles.

no need of price cut for the PS3

(Maybe a little one in NA, but I m not even sure)

Time to Work !

Gamer4eva said:
Game Over for Xbox 360 in "Others".

Once your console can be bought for nearly the same amount of money as the PS2 but is barely outselling the most expensive console, thats when you know microsoft are going down the shitter.

I really can't wait for their losses to be published. LOL

Just joking. But reli they should focus more on value than price

Maybe before you say such things you should know how much the PS3 40gb is now selling in some UK shops, it is £211 British pounds ( 270 EUROS)

with TWO games, Take away the value of the games - £50 so its selling for around £160, so please stop this price cut not working nonsense -

As for loses WRONG the Falcon chipset and now Jasper saved MS a fortune and look at the worldwide sales of their software and of course Xbox Live etc, you won't see loses at least from MS from this cut.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/256771/costco-members-only-ps3-40gb-2-game/

And stop comparing the Arcade model price instead of the Elite you are sounding desperate.

Even the most expensive comes in at £250 British pounds with TWO games take away the value of the Two games - £50 so it is selling for £200 looks like both machines have had price cuts at the moment when you look more carefully..