By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN LBP Review - 9.5/10

i really want this game to sell well. Hopefully the public will live it. I played the beta and it was very good fun , although sometimes a fair vit of lag but thats correctable.

Around the Network
headshot91 said:
i really want this game to sell well. Hopefully the public will live it. I played the beta and it was very good fun , although sometimes a fair vit of lag but thats correctable.

Yeah, I really want to see if the ''casuals'' will really dig this game. We're big gamers here at VGChartz, but what about my parents and all? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

eurogamer gave it 9/10, not bad either.

I hope this game gets the sales it deserves. I was thinking this game would have gotten a 9.9 just because IGN didn't want to give it a 10, but this works just as fine.

4 ≈ One

papflesje said:
eurogamer gave it 9/10, not bad either.

Considering the fact Eurogamer are a tough crowd, not bad at all!

Around the Network

GTA4>LBP........makes me sad

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
GTA4>LBP........makes me sad

According to numbers. Believe in what's in your heart instead! :3

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Yeah, I kinda expect reviews from now on to be 9+, except for an odd couple. I think there will be some reviewer who would give it an 8 or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Skeeuk said:

it should critcally considered AAA but look at the way metacritic works its completly unfair opinion

il say it again as i always do, a game can get 91 based of 44 reviews, and another 89 off 64 reviews!

it would only be fair if the same amount of reviewrs reviewed the game

They should do it like the diving scores at the olympics, in that they take of the highest and lowest and average everything else. So fi they remove the top 10% and the lowest 10% then average....maybe.

WipEout HD is easily a 9 after all.

I'm waiting on Edge's review, will be great no doubt.

Hmm, pie.

Nice. Definitely Day 1 purchase now.

Interesting to note, between Lair, KZ2, Heavenly Sword, Resistance 2 and Uncharted, this was the LEAST hyped PS3 exclusive by the fanboys and it trumps the rest, says alot about how expectations can ruin a good thing (i.e Halo 3 and HEavenly Sword).