By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN LBP Review - 9.5/10

gratz to LBP...i can't wait to see if this translate into sales or not.

Around the Network
CAL4M1TY said:
Nice. Definitely Day 1 purchase now.

Interesting to note, between Lair, KZ2, Heavenly Sword, Resistance 2 and Uncharted, this was the LEAST hyped PS3 exclusive by the fanboys and it trumps the rest, says alot about how expectations can ruin a good thing (i.e Halo 3 and HEavenly Sword).

Halo 3? Really? The only complaints were the last few levels, especially Cortana. Other than that, it delivered, and it did the job it had to do. Microsoft got their big title out already, and it's still played by thousands of people every day. You see it how you want to see it, but to me there was nothing wrong with the game. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

time for starcraft to edit his signature!! ps3 AAA title +1!!

I think it's time for me to head on over to Gamestop and get the pre-order in place. I also want the Kratos costume, especially because of the really good quality God of War level in the Beta.

CAL4M1TY said:
Nice. Definitely Day 1 purchase now.

Interesting to note, between Lair, KZ2, Heavenly Sword, Resistance 2 and Uncharted, this was the LEAST hyped PS3 exclusive by the fanboys and it trumps the rest, says alot about how expectations can ruin a good thing (i.e Halo 3 and HEavenly Sword).

LBP was hyped more

Around the Network

LBP will have a good start!! but will not last long

@ahcheng
LBP is not bad!!

LBP IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Careful DMJ. you may want to change your boxers ^_^

As a strong Microsoft supporter and someone who is reasonably determined to only own a 360 this generation... I have to admit LBP does look like a really awesome game.

Hopefully it will get the sales it deserves, and it looks like Sony is pushing it hard, so maybe it will. Good games should be rewarded regardless of platform