By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XBOX 360 at 1,000,000 before end of year in Japan

Not likely. If you had said by March 2009, I'd agree but TLR isn't going to be enough to get the 360 their by itself. The 360 would have to average around 25k a week to do what your suggesting KillaKB. I think Star Ocean 4 hits Japan in February, so that is when I'd guess the 360 would hit 1 million in Japan.

Around the Network

oh the other thing you need to take into consideration is that the previous banjo games did very well in japan and also have a big following there.

see the crowd below? they were watching the trailer for Banjo Kazooie 3!!

read the story in Kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/5062274/this-is-what-those-guys-were-watching

But even on japanese "inside xbox" there is an interview with the Rare developer staff about the upcoming Banjo game in english with japanese subtitles.

So you saying these 100 people staring at the game will save Xbox 360 in Japan? let alone Banjo Kazooie?

it very well could happen but very unlikely, im betting feb

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

fayewong said:
So you saying these 100 people staring at the game will save Xbox 360 in Japan? let alone Banjo Kazooie?

Di-Dar ~ the first game sold pretty good in japan considering its not a japanese game/  560k is good.. perhaps over 100k for 360

and where did I say it will save xbox 360 in japan ?

EDIT:

Also Topic creator did you mean End of Financial year?? Cause that is a different story.  in terms of Tax the end of financial year is the following year March 31st.

Around the Network
piggychan said:

EDIT:

Also Topic creator did you mean End of Financial year?? Cause that is a different story.  in terms of Tax the end of financial year is the following year March 31st.

Read his post again.

piggychan said:
fayewong said:

Di-Dar ~ the first game sold pretty good in japan considering its not a japanese game/  560k is good.. perhaps over 100k for 360

and where did I say it will save xbox 360 in japan ?

EDIT:

nope,i mean by january 1st week reporting, and ownage will be had...it will be good

No way.

Next year =)

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
No way.

Next year =)

listen to me and i want all the nay sayers to come in so ownage will be greater

I hope it does. It disgusts me how a console like the wii can outsell such a brilliant system like the 360...10:1 on a daily basis. Silly casualized petloving Japanese people! ugh. Even the PS3 is selling like **** over there, 3 million in 2 years? lol.

---