By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your favourite game this gen?

The J man asks cuz he cares.

The J man supports mass effect because the J man was a bad ass in the game and killed a queen bug cuz he felt like it ( seriously amazing game)

EDIT: The J man asked for one game (singular), the j man doesnt want to hear ur life story

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

either vegas 2, crackdown, or dead rising those are the games i keep coming back to and enjoy the most

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

honestly?

Megaman 9

EDIT: I Don't know, i think the games i enjoyed the most were megaman 9, rearmed and warhawk. GTA 4 and MGS 4 were really awesome but they don't have any replay value to me.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Bionic Commando Rearmed.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

There have been a few I've enjoyed, but the ones that stand out in my mind at this moment are:

Super Mario galaxy
CoD4
Mass Effect
Halo 3
Rainbow Six Vegas was fun doing terrorist hunt mode.

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy
De Blob
Kameo: Elements of Power
Mario Kart Wii

Pixel Art can be fun.

PS3
Metal Gear Solid 4 and Uncharted

PSN
Pixel Junk Monsters and Eiden

Xbox 360
Gears of War

PSP
God of War: Chains of Olympus and Daxter

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

MGS4 so far, and by far imo

mM

Brawl and twewy.

Gears of War.

Res. Evil: Wii Edition and Mario Galaxy round out the top 3.