By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Horrible games you loved.

Title says it all.

Crash Nitro kart, I don't know if that even is considered as a bad game. But I had fun with that game on my GBA.

Army men: RTS I didn't love it but, I actually was entertained halfway through it. I never bothered to finish it though.

So, what are yours?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Star Wars TFU

It is not really a horrible game, but I do really enjoy it

that enix game

with a female robot of the future name marina.

michief maker

Jo21 said:
that enix game

with a female robot of the future name marina.

michief maker <3

There is a difference between unpopular and horrible aaaarrrrgh

I enjoyed Buck Bumble, way back in the day.

Around the Network

I found a spot in a deathmatch level on "Duke Nukem, land of the babes" where a rocket launcher would appear over and over, basically giving me infinite ammo. I remember bashing the "fire" button repeatedly, blowing my friend up as soon as he'd revive (always in the same spot). There was nothing he good do!

Yeah, stupid design but it made me sob with laughter as he desperatly tried to find a way to escape.

Too Human and SW The Force Unleashed are awesome

50 Cent Bulletproof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon... I don't know why the low score, it has an addicting gameplay and an excellent story that almost made me cry.

Dream TV and Chuck Rock for the SNES.

By the way, Jo21... Mischief Makers is a title by Treasure, and is one of their best titles.

Is an unpopular game, yes. But is one of the best games by Treasure (which is one of the best japanese developers).