By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why I believe Sony have to drop this price this year.

""Just to reiterate, I wasnt saying Sony will drop the price. Also I dont doubt that Sony will rather make a profit right now.""

==> so basically, they dont have to drop the price

u just killed ur own thread ...

Next time, plz, wake up earlier, it will save us some time ;)

Time to Work !

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
PS3 doesn't need a pricecut. Little Big Planet is coming up, and that game will single-handedly save the PS3, sell millions of copies, attract tons of casuals and move truckloads of hardware. The fanboys say so.

In this case the fanboys are right. LBP will ge BIG in Europe especially. 3 million sold this year easy. And PS3 sales will follow.

The marketing has now ramped up here and it's getting AMAZING reviews and coverage in mainstream media/press.

It will be huge, guaranteed.

Amazing reviews do not guarantee amazing sales.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

libellule said:
""Just to reiterate, I wasnt saying Sony will drop the price. Also I dont doubt that Sony will rather make a profit right now.""

==> so basically, they dont have to drop the price

u just killed ur own thread ...

Next time, plz, wake up earlier, it will save us some time ;)

? Why all of a sudden are fanboys ranting about profit? This is all about marketshare and 2nd place. Create a different thread if you want to argue profit. Nowhere did I mention in the OP anout profit. I said it's sales will not increase as much as Wii60 over christmas period. Dont twist the thread.

Man i should have bought a PS3 when it launched. The original 60GB with PS2 support is the best PS3. Shame they are not making them anymore.

---

Around the Network

@selnor,

"""Also I dont doubt that Sony will rather make a profit right now.""""

This sentence comes from you, doesn't it ?

So dont complain, u are the one that is twisting ur thread by talking about profit.

Because, like us, you know they dont have to drop the price.

Time to Work !

libellule said:
@selnor,

"""Also I dont doubt that Sony will rather make a profit right now.""""

This sentence comes from you, doesn't it ?

So dont complain, u are the one that is twisting ur thread by talking about profit.

Because, like us, you know they dont have to drop the price.

LOL. You take that statement out of a post I made because people were making the profit point in this thread. So I said I dont doubt they want to make a profit (which is true). But if they want to stay with the pack in terms of sales and not drop further behind then they do need to drop price. You have cherry picked that comment and not read it in the context used. You have stooped low there.

Again the thread is about staying with the sales of wii60 over christmas during credit crunch. Please stay to that.