By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

Yeah I'm pre-ordering it tomorrow hopefully I can get the Nariko outfit.

Around the Network

I'm in.

Woohoo, I am ordering it on Day 1.

PSN: brandonheat144

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Add me too to the list:

PSN ID:

Darthdevidemon

I'll get my wireless router next week in preperation for LBP

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

We can have WEEKLY VG Chartz update charts as well.

Look we should get in touch with ioi about this....ask him for ideas on how he would like OFFICIAL VG Chartz levels each week...full with the Sales figures

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

add me :P LBP is the win!

psn : Mr_Tee_

Owner of PS3, Wii, Xbox360, NDS, PSP - Feel Free to add me on PSN or XBL :)

thanks all I've updated everything so far with all your names and I'll be back later to post up that fine suggestion by darthdevidem01 about the chartz thing.
Later!

darthdevidem01 said:

Look we should get in touch with ioi about this....ask him for ideas on how he would like OFFICIAL VG Chartz levels each week...full with the Sales figures

i was thinking on something similar

powerpoints are over rated :P

add: pbroy

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
darthdevidem01 said:

Me and a couple of guys were planning to make an official VGChartz level come release, but when they annnounced that the  online co-op Creation mode wouldn't be available right at launch, it got put on hold for awhile.