By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

MAFKKA said:
The user content and multiplayer is what makes this game fun. I didnt really like the singleplayer. And i hate the Trophies for the game! There's like 15-20 trophies that forces you to depend on others for you to receive them, especially when non of your friends have the game.

The only Trophy I hate is the gold one, where your levels (or in my case 'level' ) have to be hearted by people and they have to heart you as well. I'm really not that creative, so I can forget about the platinum trophy.

I've gotten most of my PSN friends through LBP so I think MM really gave a great community feel to the game. I also like the continuing support for the game, and I'm looking forward to the Disney stuff mentioned in Sony's conference. I hope that there'll be some Disney levels besides the costumes!

Around the Network

I just bought LBP hope to see you guys there

@Insomniac17: Nice, I'll play and heart you and your level. EDIT: I see you got it.

I just published my first level and I'd like to get some visits, please play and heart it if you like it.

Level name: Mystic Runner, PSN ID: RomuZeus.

Thanks! Anyone who want me to play his/her levels, leave a message in my LBP level.

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

I was hoping people here might be able to get the 'Create' trophy.  I hav enough hearted levels but I am on 17 out of the 30 author hearts I need.

So if you type in the search box:

@Onlytripleseven

then heart me as an author that would be grand!  Also try my levels 'The Cube' and 'Spinning wheel of Points'

Thank you everyone, also if you want to be hearted as an author too I will share the love

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.

hey guys my PSN is gera4390 add me I'm gonna be in LBP playing more often :P, and those 3D glitches are awesome, does anyone knows how to use properly the material? I mean how to change the shape because they are squares, and how to stick them?

BTW I've seen that the mgs pack is very important now to make great levels :S I'll have to buy it, is any other pack important?

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network

I will try to see your levels as soon as I can...