By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

I made a roller coaster level called Sack City Coaster if anybody wants to have a go. I got my inspiration from Rollcage on the psone. psn: Skillgannon

I have yet to make some awesome levels with medieval settings, seige weapons and destructable environments and castles but I don't seem to have enough time : ( To make a good level it just seems to take alot of time, the coaster was easy and only took about 2 hours.

Around the Network

im currently tryna get the lbp platinum and was woundering if any1 wud do a heart for heart, i need lvls and profile hearting plz ill heart back
psn= glitcher67

the mgs level pack was great!

paint gun was a brilliant idea

hey can people add me has a friend to help me get a trophy my psn is Betsfrox plz help

LittleBigPlanet is Awesome

Around the Network

I just made my first level so if anyone wants to play it, it would be much appreciated

Title: Krato's Ascent from Hades (i couldn't think of anything else)

By: SP3NCE1325

Tips and advice would be really nice so i can use them in making a new and more original level

ok so i made some changes (made it easier, added decorations and other things) to the level and republished a second version (Krato's Ascent from Hades (V.2) ) so any suggestions would be helpful for future levels / making the level better.

Just published my second level, Kitchen Nightmare Ver1. Feel free to comment and let me know what could go into future updates.
Thanks
psn ID: Chefsean2006

PSN - Chefsean2006

Try my 3 levels
psn - Rnfmonline

Little Big Planet Action Figures to Hit Stores soon

February 9th, 2009

Over at the Official Playstion Blog, it has been stated that 4″ Little Big Planet action figures are to be hitting majpr retailers this spring. It was also mentioned that Little Big Planet Plush toys are also on the horizon, no date has been said as of yet.