By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official LBP Thread

trust me, I'm not the only person that wants to make a community out of this game.

Imagine:
You go online, you look up an LBP website, someone lists VGchartz maps as really cool.
You go on your LBP and search the community maps for "Vgchartz" tag. You get a list of all the Vgchartz made maps. Not only that but we will be able to tag certain groups, or players who make a lot of maps together, competitively or otherwise.
Come in here and talk about them, set up strategies, and really get to know people from this site :P
it sounds really fun!

Around the Network

Indeed. Since I've seen Torillian's post about a certain way to make Sackboy fly with a gun and stuff, I'll definitely try to create a little SHMUP game on my own (maybe a series!). I'll mix a few things from R-Type, Gradius, Radiant Silvergun, Donpachi and many more classic shoot 'em ups like enemies, level designs, etc.

It'll be called: The Flying Adventures of Sackboy Omega! xD

*EDIT: Mind changing the ''g'' to ''G?'' It would be appreciated, and yay for massive profile views!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
A little suggestion already, put the name of the users here on VGChartz beside their PSN ID. It might be useful to know who you'll be dealing with online. ;)

thanks for the advice.... but i'll go you one better my friends,

I'll link to each of your profiles using your names :P Huge profile views confirmed !

SHMUPGurus said:
Indeed. Since I've seen Torillian's post about a certain way to make Sackboy fly with a gun and stuff, I'll definitely try to create a little SHMUP game on my own (maybe a series!). I'll mix a few things from R-Type, Gradius, Radiant Silvergun, Donpachi and many more classic shoot 'em ups like enemies, level designs, etc.

It'll be called: The Flying Adventures of Sackboy Omega! xD

That sounds like a great idea. The best part is that you will be able to come in here and ask anyone whose free if they wanna help. instant army :D

Not ony that, but I felt the one thing that might lack in this game is that it might be hard to really browse the maps because someone might turn out an awesome level and it might never get played due to what i think will be a huge inundation of levels map creations. This will ensure that maps get their due interest and help people on the net who want to collaborate be part of a team.

It's beautiful :D LETS BE HUGE-EST!!!

Im in.

Around the Network

i'm in
psn:wallflower

My daughter is my world.

Sounds great!
PSN: aceninja007

Im in
PSN: gera4390

F.U. Fun University.

Count me in,