By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

npd should be interesting this month, i have a feeling the 360 might be a little on the low side compared to vghartz................

Around the Network
Stan85 said:
Great news for the 360. It has beaten the ps3 by a large margin and i think this holliday will be grat for him. Good job.

Him? So the 360 is a human?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Interesting numbers, Nintendo is stockpilling Wiis?

dultimate_123 said:
Stan85 said:
Great news for the 360. It has beaten the ps3 by a large margin and i think this holliday will be grat for him. Good job.

Him? So the 360 is a human?

One could say that it's Too Human (I couldn't resist )

Smeags said:

@Blazenhead

Curses, you got me. >_

Around the Network
cookingyourmama said:

npd should be interesting this month, i have a feeling the 360 might be a little on the high side compared to vghartz................

So.. do you really believe that GTIV didn't give a boost to the HD consoles?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

goddog said:
blackstar said:
danielhiru said:

I wonder what september and october NPD will look like, last 2 months VG charts has been a lil off on PS3 and 360

when do we get september NDP ???

and when do we ger October NDP??

NPD is bullshit, saying so since  spring 08

To each hes own, but seeing how all 3 companys go by these numbers and give there spins on it, it is something to note no? has sony, nitty and MS ever given spin to the VGchartz numbers?

Systems owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox360

Currently Playing: UNCHARTED 2 !!

Waiting for: FFXIII, GoW3, GT5, Mass Effect 2

danielhiru said:
goddog said:
blackstar said:
danielhiru said:

I wonder what september and october NPD will look like, last 2 months VG charts has been a lil off on PS3 and 360

when do we get september NDP ???

and when do we ger October NDP??

NPD is bullshit, saying so since  spring 08

To each hes own, but seeing how all 3 companys go by these numbers and give there spins on it, it is something to note no? has sony, nitty and MS ever given spin to the VGchartz numbers?

has vg chartz ever been sued for lieing about numbers, NPD has

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

So the prediction Squilliam has in his sig will turn to black. Good week all around but Microsoft have got most to be pleased about.

MontanaHatchet said:

I don't know if it's just me, but I am becoming completely disinterested in the HD war. Even if one of them had a 40k lead over the other some week, it didn't really change the course of the "war." Even when the PS3 was selling 50k or more over the 360 each week, the 360 was kicking the PS3's ass in software all the time. And if the PS3 is destined to overtake the 360, it will. It won't be like the race between the Xbox and Gamecube where so much as a butterfly getting killed 10 million years ago would have decided the outcome of the 2nd and 3rd place of the last generation.

Welcome to enlightenment.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS