By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bundgie : Halo 3: Recon is definitely not a full game

I would hope they weren't calling it Halo4, since 'Halo 3' makes up two thirds of its' name

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
crumas2 said:
vlad321 said:
crumas2 said:

Huh.  Well, TFT seemed fairly long to me.  I didn't time myself, so I can't say for certain how long it took me to complete.

You have to keep in mind it had 3 campaigns, NE, Undead, and Humans/Elves. Also the RPG as a campaign for the Orcs. They also had less missions per campaign, but they were a great deal more fun than most of the missions in RoC.

I have to hand it to you... you pay a LOT more attention to that sort of thing than I do.  Then again, I should be the poster child for suspension-of-disbelief when it comes to various forms of entertainment. 

Well even after I reformatted my HDD a month ago, TFT is still the game I have launched the most, it's rth in terms of applications after FF, Thunderbird, and Foobar.

OT: If they deliver a quality expansion along the lines of Blizzard then this should be a huge deal. Also, LoD for Diablo II is considered to be THE marker of a great expansion in video games, not TFT, they are aiming too low.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

this is actually something that has me interested. i think halo 3 is a good game. not the greatest game like some of my friends think, but a good game none the less. it would be interesting to see the halo universe played through the eyes of characters that aren't the elites or master chief.

Do we have a hint to when this expansion will be released?

segajon said:
Do we have a hint to when this expansion will be released?

it siad fall 09.

and who thought it would be anything else outside of an expansion 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

my hype for it just died a bit...
this was the second reason of me getting a 360

Isn't wrath of the leech king an expansion pack?

Ditto the episodes of Half Life 2?

"The multiplayer mode will be essentially be the same as Halo 3’s, albeit with a few new maps."

I hope they're adding something new other than just maps, otherwise it's definitely not worth it for the multiplayer (Halo's most important aspect). However, I'll vigilantly hang on the word "essentially" and hope for some new tactical play styles.

Considering Halo3 was around 6 hours long, i can't say i'm looking forward to a shorter version. But as long as it packs the 4 difficulties and loads of replay value then its still a great buy.

Hopefully, it means that Recon will be cheaper than $59.99 and hopefully $39.99, which would cause it to sell like hotcakes to some hungry campers.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder