By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THATS IT, i am selling my wii.

sc94597 said:

-The Conduit

-House of Dead overkill

-Sin and Punishment 2

-No More Heroes 2

-Mad World

-Rygar

-Tenchu 4

-Deadly Creatures

-Fatal Frame 4

-Cursed Mountain

-Disaster: Day of Crisis

-Cosmic Walker

-Sonic The Black Knight

-Klonoa

-Spyborgs

-Mushroom Men

-Spray

-Kore

-Next Pikmin

-Overlord: Dark Legend

-Sky Crawlers

-Bleach:Versus Crusade

-Tatsunoko vs Capcom

-Tales of Symphonia:Dawn of the New World

-Tales of Mothership

-Fragile

-Arc Rise Fantasia

-Rune Factory Fronteir

-Monster Hunter 3

-Muramasa:Demon Blade

-Golden Bond(kizuna)

-Dynamic Slash

-Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga

- Moon's Peak

-Little King Story

-Punch Out

-Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles The Crystal Bearers

Most of those should be out by some time at the end of next year in the Japan, and I would guess about 75% in the U.S. That is what the announcments stand today as. Those are all exclusive as well. SO the problem might not be that the Wii isn't getting core games, but that not many interest you. This is fine, but please don't blame it on the Wii not having core games because I just listed 37 of what could be considered "core" games and that is only if you haven't bought the ones already released.

What, you mean this wasn't a joke thread?

Then why am I here?

Around the Network

Ill tell you something. Advertising and marketing is a powerful tool. If you are consistently told something isn't what you should have and then told just as often that something else is what you should its alot easier to buy Coke instead of Pepsi.

Me, I try but i agree the magnetic pull of bullshit, corporate / forum recycling of stereotypes , is mightily tempting. Nintendo don't play that game but surprisingly i still stick with them.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

who dont you just wait for christmas and Ebay it....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

famousringo said:
I'm starting to get sick of console ownership drama.

You might want to stop discussing video games on the internet then. The drama queens always come out in force when anonymityis assured.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

famousringo said:
I'm starting to get sick of console ownership drama.

Just now you're starting?

@Skeeuk: Money is a factor in this, if he really isn't interested in the Wii games it's likely he's better off with the extra cash.

To OP:

Soriku said:
Good. Give it to someone that actually wants it.

Around the Network

Good, I hope you also intend to leave the "Nintendo Discussion" board once you're done with this thread . We could use less whining from people who never liked the Wii the first place.

Thank's for sharing!

you should wait till christmas, i'm pretty sure wii will be sold out again and you'll be able to get a good price for it on ebay

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Jo21 said:

well i waited, it never came, games i like.

100% of them are on HD consoles (FF13, versus, RE 5, GT5, Last Remant, Star Ocean, LBP,god of war, resistance 2, gears, bayonetta, DMC4, etc etc)

so i 'm selling my wii (1year old) with (kart, brawl, red steel, MP3, and galaxy) + 2 wii motes

all for 350$.

with the money i am buying HD games maybe a 360 if i find some place with a 3 year warranty.

All 360's come with a 3 year rrod warranty in the box, fyi.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Jo21 said:

-well i waited, it never came, games i like.

100% of them are on HD consoles (FF13, versus, RE 5, GT5, Last Remant, Star Ocean, LBP,god of war, resistance 2, gears, bayonetta, DMC4, etc etc)

so i 'm selling my wii (1year old) with (kart, brawl, red steel, MP3, and galaxy) + 2 wii motes

all for 350$.

with the money i am buying HD games maybe a 360 if i find some place with a 3 year warranty.

All 360's come with a 3 year rrod warranty in the box, fyi.

zen, not here, 3 months console warranty for exchange 6 refurbished or repaired and that is after that you pay all the cost.

well the games i want to play this generation are on HD consoles

why to play the conduit when i can play killzone 2 gears 2 resistance 2 and halo 3.

why to play arc rise fantasy (really the only exciting this about this its it a RPG) when i can play FF13, versus, star ocean 4, last remant etc.

for the money i could buy all those games easily that i prefer and i know are good.

i was keeping it because my brother used to play it alot, but after he got sick of brawl and kart i don't see a reason to keep it.

i can't sell on ebay, i am not in the US.

such thing its not popular here, i got a friend that want to buy one for his kids, but they cost here 300$ with wii sports only.

Ps3 are going for 629$ 80gb and 360 20gb 350$ arcade 250$ - 299$.