By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THATS IT, i am selling my wii.

well i waited, it never came, games i like like zelda-like games nintendo cores games already released and played.

i don't like the way nintendo its going with games like animal crossing, wii music, and gc remades.

punch out its not a must buy, niether sin and punishment.

the games that interesed me now are100% of them are on HD consoles (FF13, versus, RE 5, GT5, Last Remant, Star Ocean, LBP,god of war, resistance 2, gears, bayonetta, DMC4, etc etc)

so i 'm selling my wii (1year old almost 2) with (kart, brawl, red steel, MP3, and galaxy) + 2 wii motes i may rebuy it later if good games come by now but as now i need the money i found it better to buy it later a cheaper price.

all for 350$ is that a good deal a close friend say its all he can pay now?

with the money i am buying HD games maybe a 360 if i find some place with a 3 year warranty, there are some rpg i wanna play like SO4 Lost Odyssey

EDIT: for those who didn't wanted to go read the whole thread.

i am looking for opinions or how to sell it and if the price its okay  i live in central america panama city, panama shipping its not a option sadly.

Around the Network

*cries*

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I agree...if nothing is announced by next E3

Bye Wii n YO 360....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I've had enough to....God Knows when core games are coming....God Knows when devs are getting on board.

Microsoft has put forward enough incentives for me now.

Good price.

Just pick one back up at a cheaper price sometime in the future, when some games come out for it you like.

Around the Network

you've done well, the wait was not worthy.

F.U. Fun University.

Wow, you actually owned one. I had no idea.

But thank you nintend for SMG & SSBB......two fantastic games.

Unless you announce Donkey Kong Country 3 or Pilotwings I will have to leave wii

LOL. Trying to copy ROL? Listing mostly games that are not out for the 360 or PS3 yet and throwing in a PS2 title for good measure?

yeah sell your ps3 too and get a 360, all the ps3 games are coming to it