By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON! -- S-E SPECIAL PS3 Session with FF13 on 12th October!!

@leo-j

the reason is as Nomura said FF VErsus XIII was being specificaly made for PS3 7 months ago....he never mentioned FF 13 actual in that interview

so maybe the FF13 team were never making it specifically for PS3.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Guys it's nothing to get that damn excited about anyway.

Unless they bring back the gambit system! <3

Oh heck yeah! My gambits were so good, I could defeat mission monsters that were 20+ levels above me (like that one in the snow mountains, damn it took a while though)! ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

shanbcn said:
Onyxmeth said:
shanbcn said:
libellule said:
no, MS won so far.

payable : SO4 and Last remanant
non playable : WKS

oh, forget, Ninty :

Monster Hunter 3 >>> everything ...

I was talking (writing) about new games anounced. Sony fans have alot more to look forward to 09 then MS fans. This was expected because majority of 3rd party games are multi and MS first party effort is full of shit.

So let me get this straight. MS's lineup which includes Ninja Blade is shit, but you commend PS3 for Demon's Souls. Yeah. That makes perfect sense.

Ninja Blade was anounced before TGS and looks lile low budget piece of crap.

And Demon Soul doesn't? Hmm, interesting. You do know they are both made by the same Developers right?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

@shadowblind

it does....

but Quantan Theory does look decent ATM

Vertigo-X said:
loy310 said:
Munkeh111 said:

So you are suggesting that nobody is excited about TLR, SO4 or either of the XIIIs for consoles.... I certainly am

Also, Level-5 are not the new SE, they are a small studio and cannot compete with SE, as SE can release at least 10 games to l5's 1

TLR and SOR4 are most likely timed for the 360, and like I said the Ps3 fans could careless about those exclusive games. L5 can't compete with SE I can agree with you on that, but L5 WNK will be far more appreaciated and respected than FF13.  

You know, I'm wondering where in his post did Munkeh111 mention 360 exclusivity. Not that it's important, but you actually have the audacity to claim that one unreleased game will be "far more" appreciated than another. That's all fine and well, but I think you should wait a bit before making farcical presumptions like that.

We have not seen any in game FF XIII footage, and everyone will enjoy it (apart from the most bitter fanboys) so it is not a really valid comparison

Also, PS3 fans are excited about jRPGs, because many are not blinded by platform and can appriechiate a good game

Around the Network

For four days now I've been waiting for Sony to pull some huge announcement out of their ass so I can flaunt it in the face of all the "360 pwnage sony suxxors" people I know. Alas, that announcement did not happen. Dangit.

At least we still have LittleBigPlanet :)

It's all about the game.

darthdevidem01 said:
@shadowblind

it does....

Demon's Soul looks like crap?

*slaps darth*

@Darth

Square has been working on the 360 game since at the least the beginning of this year, Ive seen the development in pictures. With a 360 controller, and monitors displaying models of FF XIII characters.

I actually believe that the PS3 will get a downgraded port, and FF VERSUS XIII will show what FF XIII would have been capable of looking like, if it were exclusive.

Thats my perdiction, look at GTA IV, and Yakuza 3.

mM

What's with the derailing of this thread??
OT: So has anyone listened to the music yet? Is it good?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@shadowblind

it does....

Demon's Soul looks like crap?

*slaps darth*

lol....I think it looks bland n generic n had serious technical issues in the videos shown at TGS.

but things could change