By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One big game,enough for you to buy the console?

no

Around the Network

Yes, MH series're only reason that i'm buy PSP.

PS3: A price cut and Versus.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

a single game is not enough for me to purchase a console.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Whats with Top Spin :D

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

The only time I've done that was with the PSone, I bought it solely for FFVII (being the FF whore that I am), I wasn't aware of any other title on the console when I bought it. Of course, I bought many other games afterwards.

When I bought my PS3, MGS4 was the only game available that I had interest in but I bought knowing that there would be many other games coming out in the future so I didn't buy it just for one game.

Signature goes here!

Not in the least. No game is worth buying a whole console for, and no console is worth buying for only one game.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

I bought a N64 for Ocarina of time, and with Super Mario 64 those were the only games I had for it.

I bought a PS2 because FFX was coming out, and it also allowed me to play FFIX.

I bought a Gamecube for Metroid.

yes it has been in the past, halo sold me on the xbox, FF VII for playstation, PTO IV (loved the series) for PS2, i might get a ps3 for valkery cronicals if i dont hear any rumblings of it coming to the 360, and if its good, that game captured my eye long ago.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

konnichiwa said:
A remake of Kessen II, Dynasty Warriors, Ace Combat.....I guess that is a strange list for some people =p.

What console?

I remember playing Kessen 3 (or was it 2) on ps2 LoOOoNG TIME AGO.

Also, I have Dynasty warriors 2-6 but not enough for me to get console.

Take my love, take my land..