By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Latest Deadly Creatures Trailer Reveals Voice Talent.

The game is really starting to pan out. I thought it was supposed to come out this holiday season, no?

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network
tabsina said:
i really hope this is advertised well..

Also, fun fact.. Dennis Hopper was bowser in super mario bros movie :P

oh yeaaa forgot bout that.

undercover gamer

Me said:
sooo impressed with THQ right now - it seems that they must haver spent the first 12 months of the wii's cycle just having meetings and trying to think of creative new ideas for Wii games.

This looks so cool and i'm really enjoying De Blob at the moment also - long may it continue THQ.

at first i didn't think this game look all that great...but after playing de blob and seeing how well they did with that title..

well, THQ definetly earned my money.  deadly creatures just made my wish list.

I really, really want to like this game, but I have a serious phobia of snakes and spiders.

stof said:
huh. Good on 'em. With a game this unique and uncommon, I think THQ is really going to have to market this game properly to find an audience. This helps, although there's still a long way to go. When does this come out anyways?

It's supposed to launch late in December, right before Christmas. Seems like an odd time to me.

It's launching in early '09 for you Europeans.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

I guess it adds a little to the game...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I will biúy this game.. but I don't think I'll survive it... probably gonna be scared to death before finishing the game.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints