By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Latest Deadly Creatures Trailer Reveals Voice Talent.

Can't claim THQ is cheaping out on this title. That voice talent must have cost a shiny penny.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

For those of us too lazy to watch the video, want to spoil the surprise and type up just who these pretty-penny costing voice actors are?

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:
For those of us too lazy to watch the video, want to spoil the surprise and type up just who these pretty-penny costing voice actors are?

Fine, ya lazy bum.

Billy-Bob Thornton and Dennis Hopper.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Looking good!

I really think the game looks neat. Spiders and scorpions as protagonist is a sort of neat change and I think shoudl fall outside the usual gaming cliche's. I am just hoping the gameplay and controls are great as even with such a unique idea it will blow without those things.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

Around the Network

sooo impressed with THQ right now - it seems that they must haver spent the first 12 months of the wii's cycle just having meetings and trying to think of creative new ideas for Wii games.

This looks so cool and i'm really enjoying De Blob at the moment also - long may it continue THQ.

huh. Good on 'em. With a game this unique and uncommon, I think THQ is really going to have to market this game properly to find an audience. This helps, although there's still a long way to go. When does this come out anyways?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

That was a very nice trailer ^^

I'm highly surprised they'd pay for that kind of voice talent for what appears to be periphery roles. the creatures are the main characters so putting in that much money just on those two is saying just how much confidence and effort THQ is putting into Deadly Creatures.

As noted above though, I do hope they market it accordingly.

I'll likely pay full retain for it depsite getting a review copy from THQ.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

i really hope this is advertised well..

Also, fun fact.. Dennis Hopper was bowser in super mario bros movie :P