By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wow, Perfect Dark has better AI than red steel

disolitude said:
FEAR has the best AI in any FPS game. ITs what it was known for...

That and the UT bots in general.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network

Yea Perfect Dark is one of the best FPS ever. Multiplayer plus bots = epic win. Fist Sim, Kaze, Venge, Turtle, Peace. What was the sims name that followed you around if you killed it first? No it's not Venge because he only goes after you for one kill. Have them on, 1 hit kills and all fists. Most fun ever in an FPS.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

PD is amazing. It's the little details such as when a guard forgets his gun on a table, looked for it on his belt then runs back to get it... priceless!

The N64 is legendary!

1080 is another awesome game where it took EA several years and on a more powerful console (PS2) to surpass it.

Check out my games for sale eBay and Toycatacomb

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

yes I agree with all this..PS was awesome..I dont need a sequel..Rare will kill it..

all I need is an honest remake..only grphically..and maybe animation update..but all the rest must stay the same

(Wii or DS controls wouldn't hurt either...won't bother to get a remake on a standard controller)

No wonder. Perfect Dark is the best FPS ever! For me, i don't think any other FPS will top it.

A true masterpiece.

Around the Network

Perfect Dark was an epicly awesome game even if I only played it for maybe 1/10th of the time I played Goldeneye.

What a great game. I still think that Perfect Dark has the best FPS multiplayer I have ever played.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

PD is a classic, great AI, a huge a mount of posibilities, great weapons, and nice graphics, I loved the day I got the psycho gun after I completed the Chicago challenge, 2 minutes 10 seconds :S

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

i dunno the PD graphics were too complicated for my taste, i enjoyed Goldeneye's simple graphic style.

heh..I loved PD..still play it on my 64..still love it

it's the reason I dislike Halo..not because it's a bad game..it's an okay shooter..
it's just that everyone claims it's the second coming of christ...wich pisses me off

there is not a single way in wich halo beats PD...maybe online..but the local Multiplayer feels more fun that online ever will...