By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just got attacked!

Yeah. In all honesty, she hasn't been able to find a guy that could provide the things I was willing to (she really has been dating some losers). I haven't been able to find a girl that does many of the things she did (she was a great mother, and actually has a lot of great qualities). I've been dating hot girls who's only talents are looking pretty next to me. I'm trying to make the best of a bad situation, but there really are no winners here.

Seeing somebody I loved freaking out like that was shocking and funny at first, but now it's kind of sad.

Around the Network

@d21lewis
Maybe you should see someone whom you can respect as a person. That way , you wont have the memories of your ex as a fall back. The bad qualities you mentioned are pretty bad, and if you stuck with her, it would eat you from the inside throughout your life. Better make a clean break and look for someone intelligent enough to at least talk to(that always turns out to be the best quality).

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Some men do some drunk call at 2 am, but she actualy come here to tell you those things, maybe she finally understood how hard is try to make her happy, anyway, its your call...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

^^^you guys know your history.......

man what a f'ed up situation, sorry I cant be more insitfull, but thats way too complicated for my simpleton ways...

I wish you the best though, for you and your family

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I'm on my lunch break. Yes, it was my baby's mother. I cheated on her a while back (and quite often). She says some crazy stuff, but she always felt that we'd get back together. I always figured we would too! Still, it's been 6 months since the break up.

So, her sister in law saw me and my new girlfriend and I buying groceries yesterday. I guess she told my ex because my ex went F'n apeshit! I talked to her since then, and she told me her plan was to bust in when me and new girlfriend were together. She's apologised, but I'm still changing my locks!!

Just goes to show you, once you go Zapp, you never go back!!

Hmmm, do I detect a hint of schizophrenia creeping in there?? Sounds like a 'Me, myself and Irene' type thing going on.

You must be one sexy man lewis lol

Well.. whatever happens next... just know..

your next move..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

elgefe02 said:
ssj12 said:
call the cops and report it for one. second change your locks.

He is a Cop!!

+1! LOL!

elgefe02 said:
highwaystar101 said:
elgefe02 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You Are MIneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

B-B-B-But I thought we were exclusive elgefe02

You are mineeeeee Tooo

Wow... hes a dominating type I guess :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!