By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star ocean 4 coming to PS3

If this is true, I hope Tri-Ace to be more serious at PS3 developing than all the lazy multiplatformers out there...

Around the Network

This rumor has been shown to be false. Please lock the thread.

This game always seemed as a timed exclusive to me though.... and I'm more interested in knowing if it's timed exclusive or simultaneous release.... as this is a pretty big deal for japanese rpg gamers....
Anyways I have SO3 unopened on the shelf.... :/ too many games too little time ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Apparently, the title of the article is misleading. The only thing that happened is SquareEnix NOT mentioning that SO4 is 360 exclusive or on 360 only. Also, neither Microsoft or SquareEnix has ever said anything about SO4 being 360 exclusive forever.

Good for ps3 if its true.

Around the Network

Square Enix = Olive Oyl

OT : Olive Oyl has to be the biggest whore in cartoon history. I hated that bitch so much.

...And just how credible is the source? It does sound like they have actual information but they have no source and they don't seem like something I'd trust in the first place.

Not to say it's not possible; I'm just suspicious about the source...

Sorry if this has been asked before.

My problem with Olive Oil is that she had the worst body in the industry, i Olive looked like Tifa Lockhart, she could be a whore for all i care XD

Tekken 5 1.65m

Star Ocean 3: Director's Cut 5.50m

i wonder who looses more from both of these titles going multiplatform ...

Million said:

Tekken 5 1.65m

Star Ocean 3: Director's Cut 5.50m

i wonder who looses more from both of these titles going multiplatform ...

sony...since SO hasnt actually been announced for PS3

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur