By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star ocean 4 coming to PS3

Pics or it didn't happen.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

confirmed! KH3 for wii!

source : www.siteihaveneverheardofbefore.thisisreallyrealalthoughidontknowwhyyoushouldbelievemebutyoujustshouldbecauseisayso.com

Believe.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
confirmed! KH3 for wii!

source : www.siteihaveneverheardofbefore.thisisreallyrealalthoughidontknowwhyyoushouldbelievemebutyoujustshouldbecauseisayso.com

Believe.

wtf, the link doesn't work!

Has this news been confrimed, or was this a joke.

This is really an iffy thing. If it was like Kotaku or a Japanese site I'd give it to you, but this looks shady.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

Star Ocean 4 no longer important to 360 owners confirmed.

^_^

I love this cat.

TheTruthHurts! said:
WiiStation360 said:
DMeisterJ said:

Star Ocean 4 no longer important to 360 owners confirmed.

^_^

Lol.  True.  I expect the number of SO4 hype threads to drop dramatically.

Just like the PS3 Tekken 6 threads......LOL!

The difference is if you own a 360 you will have games on first day of release. If you own a PS3 you have to wait up to 12 months later.

But I thought 360 moneyhatted it!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Like seriously... I said this would happen. I'm guessing it was part of the FF13 renegotiation.

Funny stuff how people can claim 360 bought the game forever... and then post in this thread without even admitting they were wrong.

Kasz216 said:

Like seriously... I said this would happen. I'm guessing it was part of the FF13 renegotiation.

Funny stuff how people can claim 360 bought the game forever... and then post in this thread without even admitting they were wrong.

As others have mentioned. Wait for a trusted source. Not saying it may not happen eventually, but do you really think this site would have this info and not Famistu or Kotaku? Even IGN. IT does at this point seem very SDF. But I do expect an announcement after the 360 has had the game out. (unless M$ moneyhat true.) I expect if it does go PS3 it will be out 2010 summer.

selnor said:
Kasz216 said:

As others have mentioned. Wait for a trusted source. Not saying it may not happen eventually, but do you really think this site would have this info and not Famistu or Kotaku? Even IGN. IT does at this point seem very SDF. But I do expect an announcement after the 360 has had the game out. (unless M$ moneyhat true.) I expect if it does go PS3 it will be out 2010 summer.

Oh i'm just laughing at certain people gloating after swearing this game was moneyhatted and bought off.  It's funny stuff.