By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you had to play one game for all eternity?

kibebr said:
Ok, someone cheated before, now It's MY TURN to CHEAT: DOOM . HO HO HO

Unless there's a single disc that contains multiple versions of the game, it's not a legitimate "cheat".

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

MGS4 I think is the game that I've finished more than 7 times.

F.U. Fun University.

Gonna say a made up hopeful game

Pokemon MMO best game of all time if made

but otherwise Diablo 2, hopefully Diablo 3 takes the crown when comes out

If i had someone to play with, then Mario kart 64.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
theprof00 said:
haha Jo21

i may not die before playing that game!!,

i am asking nomura to marry me <3

Stalker much?  I'm thinking he'd sooner get a restraining order put against you.

Stay back 100 feet =P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I wouldn't play a game, i'd spend as long as i need learning how to create/develop/make/ produce a game from scratch and make any style of game i wanted, if i had to only have one console it'd be the xbox360 that i'd develop for and i'd develop a motion control peripheral for it so i could have a wii360, yay.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Argh...
Final Fantasy Tactics:War of lions
Or Tekken

Take my love, take my land..

WessleWoggle said:
blink182 said:
I wouldn't play a game, i'd spend as long as i need learning how to create/develop/make/ produce a game from scratch and make any style of game i wanted, if i had to only have one console it'd be the xbox360 that i'd develop for and i'd develop a motion control peripheral for it so i could have a wii360, yay.

Way to think outside the box. ;") If developing a video game was a video game, this would be applicable. You fail. You can't do that. It's not possible. You're thinking outside the word game. You will be terminated... Terminated.... THE CAKE IS A LIE!

you've inspired me son, i'd develop a game just like portal that's neverending, where the levels create themselves on the fly, where every level will be a new experience with varying difficulty, maybe some portals will take you back in time or to other areas, forest portal, yeah, i like that, desert portal, maybe, ice world portal, not so much.

People will pay lots of money for my wii360 and i'd set up my own hardware and software company called "nintendosoft" we''l have 83% marketshare and the best exclusives (subjective) we'd be unstoppable, i'd use the profit to program supreme enhanced a.i that could create games using miyamoto and goichi sudas minds as templates.

That would be the game i'd play.

p.s mushroom kingdom portal, hell yeah, maybe???

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Front Mission 3.