By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you had to play one game for all eternity?

super mario world, its awesome

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

WoW. It's the game you pretty much can play for eternity. Either that or Tetris.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Tetris or Call of Duty 4.

Tetris is a given.

Call of Duty 4, 2 consoles later, 9 months later, without map pack and I'm still playing this around 3 times a week. That's longevity right there.

One game for all eternity? Either Tetris or Disgaea.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Panzer General PS1 game still play it to this day

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network

Super Smash Bros Brawl.

depends if we are allowed to have online for all of eternity
online:
mario kart (wii or ds)

offline:
super mario galaxy

Definately a Civ game.

Half Life 1 online multiplayer, i reached a play level, not many people in the world can beat ne :D

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Online allowed? Probably LBP, Starcraft, or The Conduit if online turns out to be awesome that is.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000