By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you had to play one game for all eternity?

O-D-C said:
keep in mind, if you say an online game, you have to go by how many other people would say said online game otherwise you would have no one to play with :p

That's fine by me, there's already been a few mentions of Starcraft in this thread!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

counter strike is a good answer... did play it a lot for a few years so.... but really online games like MKWii or Halo etc are always fun when populated...

Otherwise... yeah I'm a DW fan too ^^ (currently playing bladestorm :p)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

rudyrsr8 said:
Europa Universalis

you mistook the question.... it's not which game will take you eternity to finish, it's which one you will play for eternity =)

(still haven't finished my first playthrough.... it's fun owning half the world with france :p )

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

soul calibur 4

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

dota all stars for pc or zelda ocarina of time

Around the Network

Probably not a video game. Something like chess or backgammon.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

Online ssbb.Single player I'll guess Pokemon diamond.

final fantasy xiii versus.

Ninjabreadman

I'm into S&M :0)

^not really true, for comedic effect.

haha Jo21