By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 28 best games still to come in 2008

shitty list :\

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

I'll get a wii just for mushroom men.

and no sign of Resistance 2 on that list, or SOCOM

Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip for Wii is on that list......

No Resistance 2, no Saints Row 2

"The Last Remnant - Xbox 360, PS3, 20th Nov Worldwide" Oh rly ? I don't think so.

Pretty shitty list

This site always makes shitty lists, and the other times all they do is bash PS3 games and the system.

Mushroom men actually looks really good now, seems like it is what starwars the force unleashed should have been,

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I have four of the platforms that games on that list are available for - Wii, DS, PC, and X360.

Naturally, there are a plethora of titles on there that I'm interested in.

SW-5120-1900-6153

The list seemed alright considering the spread of consoles.

Heck, I ain't got a DS, I have no interest in the games, but I appreciate there's a hell of a lot of people out there who have and are.

And maybe they've played resistance 2. Who knows.

thetonestarr said:
I have four of the platforms that games on that list are available for - Wii, DS, PC, and X360.

Same here, there is a good 7 or 8 games I'm interested in on that list across wii, ds, xbox 360, and hmm aren't any psp game, that is getting really annoying, oh well atleast the psp's library is already fantastic

I don't have a pc that can run anything past half-life so I'm not to concerned  with pc games and the abscenes of Resistence 2 l, which in the face of a game that is out and a game that probably won't be out in 08 quite perplexing, especially when they could have just made the list 29 games instead of 28, oh well, we all know barring some sort of major glitch or profound idiocy on the part of insomniac (which as well all should know is about as likely as winning a major lottery) it will be a good game and doesn't need any sort of endorsement, there aren't any ps3 exclusive I'm interested in on that list

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masschamber said:
thetonestarr said:

Same here, there is a good 7 or 8 games I'm interested in on that list across wii, ds, xbox 360, and hmm aren't any psp game, that is getting really annoying, oh well atleast the psp's library is already fantastic

I don't have a pc that can run anything past half-life so I'm not to concerned  with pc games and the abscenes of Resistence 2 l, which in the face of a game that is out and a game that probably won't be out in 08 quite perplexing, especially when they could have just made the list 29 games instead of 28, oh well, we all know barring some sort of major glitch or profound idiocy on the part of insomniac (which as well all should know is about as likely as winning a major lottery) it will be a good game and doesn't need any sort of endorsement, there aren't any ps3 exclusive I'm interested in on that list

Well, I know I'm getting Star Ocean and DJ Max Fever.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Yeah...some games are just WTF while others are a welcome suprise.

Street Fighter 2 HD FTW!!!
Quantum of Sol-retardnesss FTL!!!! (James bond will never ever have a good game until...the goldeneye curse has been lifted by Nintendo/MS/Activision)