By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Blind/angry fanboys are biggest problem here.

If you ever think this site is bad try N4G. They breed fanboys.

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Around the Network

Yeah I can live with the fanboys that at least at fact into there arguments, just the PS3 sucks really dosent help the debate.

I dont mind fanboys gives me something to chuckle at

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

I think the most recent poll shows the fundamental state of fanboy as a % of users for each console very well

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

TruckOSaurus said:
Simulacrum said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It is... but the forums would die without the outrageous threads crazy fanboys start (and keep going). Some of them are quite funny too : http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=24862

...So many people in that thread I have started to hate.And I have been member only from 20th Jul 08.

To be fair leo-j has cooled down since that thread was made (or maybe he's just holding back). Don't pay too much attention to the fanboys just reply with intelligent, well structured responses. They won't get any of it but other people reading the thread will value your opinion.

Nothing agains leo-j...

Reply with intelligent?

I have seen so many good answers to "Wonder why XXXX owns XXXX" and after that they say something else,like "XXXX still dominates XXXX" and then there comes again good answer and then again again and again...

Thats what I mean about Blind fanboys.

Also,my english is not good enough to win at major battles against some evil 22-year old "intelligent" fanboy.

Take my love, take my land..

For each of the blind brand loyalists on the site there is at least one intelligently objective individual, so even if English is a second language for you, your points may be made by someone else (hopefully.)

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network
CrashMan said:
For each of the blind brand loyalists on the site there is at least one intelligently objective individual, so even if English is a second language for you, your points may be made by someone else (hopefully.)

Its my third...But I dont really care to write some huge text for fools.

Simulacrum said:
CrashMan said:

Its my third...But I dont really care to write some huge text for fools.

That is probably the best position to take.  Ignoring those kinds of post will make for a better experience on the site for you.  I however am naturally argumentative, so I have a hard time leaving a stupid comment unanswered...

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

You should just ignore them.That's what I do.

Ok. I just ignore.

People have a right to be fanboys and express their fanboy views, regardless of how stupid they may seem to you. You can't tell people what they can and can't talk about. When joining a forum community, you have to take the good with the bad.

I for one don't want the mods to start acting like facists, deleting posts and banning users on a whim.