By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Blind/angry fanboys are biggest problem here.

It just is.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

It is... but the forums would die without the outrageous threads crazy fanboys start (and keep going). Some of them are quite funny too : http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=24862

Signature goes here!

dont take it to heart, its just lively fun thats all, what i dont like is insulting behaviour towards others

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

As long as things dont get personal, its all good. Everyone wants to argue for the sake of arguing sometimes. Better do it with unknown, willing people online rather than unwilling friends and family

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Yeah it is and vgchartz has wen't down hill lately. Troll posting in threads etc all just seem to get overlooked.

Around the Network

What? There are no trolls on VGC! Just people with crazy opinions on life, sex and videogames

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

With a widening fan base and increasing subscriptions, you have to imagine that you will get more fanboy-esque posting, as there are simply more people on the site.

But keep in mind that this site is all about debate and opinion. People come here to discuss sales numbers and their cause/effect. In order for there to be any debate, there has to be shameless spinning that rivals political debates.

One interesting note, often blind brand loyalty posts can evolve in to legitamate and thought provoking debate by the more level headed subscribers, once you get past the initial horrible "XXXX pwnd! XXXX will win it all!"

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
TruckOSaurus said:

It is... but the forums would die without the outrageous threads crazy fanboys start (and keep going). Some of them are quite funny too : http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=24862

...So many people in that thread I have started to hate.And I have been member only from 20th Jul 08.

Take my love, take my land..

Simulacrum said:
TruckOSaurus said:

...So many people in that thread I have started to hate.And I have been member only from 20th Jul 08.

To be fair leo-j has cooled down since that thread was made (or maybe he's just holding back). Don't pay too much attention to the fanboys just reply with intelligent, well structured responses. They won't get any of it but other people reading the thread will value your opinion.

Signature goes here!

colonelstubbs said:
What? There are no trolls on VGC! Just people with crazy opinions on life, sex and videogames

Which is not fair because most of the users here don't have a life.. why else are they here??
And sex? bwahahahahaha... yeah right.. xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)