By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fun take on Wii Fit

bezerker said:
outlawauron said:
ssj12 said:
VonShigsy said:
Ikea should produce the Wii table then. Or the Wii closet. I'll buy them all.

Wii Closet

games contained in this package are:

Quite time with a women

Push and Lock

Hanging one self

Putting away clothes

and of course

hide and go seek

lmfao had to

those are hilarious

don't forget "coming out of the closet"

that mini-game wont be that popular thats why Nintendo wont show it or even talk about it =P

lmfao 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Hahaha, that was pretty funny. I figured I was going to watch it and be pissed but that was well done.

lol this video is still funny to watch, the microsoft surface one is funny as hell too

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

haha, that vid was hilarious, i had to look at the rest of the vids about ps3 and 360.
i like the microsoft surface one better.

Dammit...i gotta think of a good signature, maybe something informing...tell the ppl somethin..or maybe a joke...get em laughing...no thats stupid..how bout i talk about me tryna figure out the perfect signature....omg thats the gayest thing i ever heard, thats gay like richard simmons and ponies, thats gayer than spandex and rainbows, forget it...

meh. It appears I'm the only one who didn't find it very funny. It seemed a bit too forced and obvious.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

I've posted this video in "I Hate This..." thread but it's good enough to own dedicated topic

Hilarious ! 

Now that was just plain rude ;).

One could ask Nintendo execs where they got the idea for Wii fit.
Their answer just might be "We got the idea while smoking pot" ;)

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

lol ... a few of the things were funny. The best fake video is of the dog playing Wii Sports though.

Am I the only one who found that dull?

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Well you might want to blame Wii Fit for being dull...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )