By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - De blob, will you buy it?

Im thinking about getting de blob with Boom blox and TFU/WarioShakeit/MOH2(i can't pick).

Will you?

BUY ME!

Around the Network

Yes I buy it

I already have. Now I'm working on getting 100% completion on all the levels.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

My copy'll arrive this wendsday or thursday. It's strange usually my local store brings the games late, so I thought it wouldn't have the game on time so I decide to buy it online..... but my local store get some copies and now I'm waiting :( (But anyway I bought Samba and Sim City Creator )

When the price go down I will

Around the Network

I beat it already, and it was awesome. NOw more people need to go out and get it. Wii needs more third party support.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

I bought it, and I really like it. Recommended to everyone except for those that get turned off by cute-factor only.

ABSOLUTELY! Along with Wario Land and Kirby Super Star Ultra! ^__^

I won't buy it.
I have however made attempts at making my friend buy it so I can play it at his place. I guess that counts for something.

This is invisible text!

I'm confused about it? what is it? a platformer? tell me about it

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz