By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - De blob, will you buy it?

Alright blackbird, only cause ya said so.

I'll return Force Unleashed for some dinero, and use muh moniez for the remaining costs.

Consider it done milord!

Around the Network

bought De Blob and it's a good game - the levels are massive and will take a while to get 100% (gold). Boom blox is good but gets boring pretty quick, Wario - I bought it and hated it personally. I also bought TFU and doesn't even warrant a mention - I had more fun playing with the packaging it came with and never played MOH.

IMO I would order them like

1. De Blob
2. Boom Blox (if cheap)
3. MOH2 (even though I haven't played it it's gotta be better imo than the next 2)
4. Wario
5. TFU (i'd rather fight darth vader using only a swiss army knife than play this again).

Certainly, I'm just too busy playing games atm to earn money to buy more games

I had doubts about getting this game every moment up until i swiped my credit card through the machine.. and i had high expectations to be returning the game every moment up until i clicked "start"

This game is worth every rupee guys

So far for the first three levels, to complete each of them it has taken me an average of 80mins each (100% completion in one round)... thats 4 hours of play from only 3 levels.. (and not even including the secret missions that are unlocked with each)

It is a lot of fun, that you can jump in and out of whenever you like.. that is really all i can say because it is hard to explain the game to someone without just having you play it

BUY IT

The last time I took a chance on an unknown commodity like this it was Boom Blox and it is horrible. The controls on it are atrocious and it it one of the ugliest games I have ever seen. Many of the levels are timed and you need precise controls. Guess which game doesn't have them. The shooting is even off. Not the aiming. The shooting. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Like RolStoppable said, any game that you shoot the Mitten Kittens with a laser should be the most fun game of all time but...

Star Wars: TFU is what it is. It's a hack n slash where you have force powers. You kill a zillion enemies and that's it. If you're a Star Wars fan you'll probably like it and if you aren't you probably won't.

MOH:H2 has fantatstic contols, the online has no lag, no friend codes, and the game looks like ass. If you want a 32 player deathmatch this is the game to get but it doesn't look good. I suggest waiting on Quantum of Solace or Call Of Duty 5 and comparing the three since they are coming out soon.

Wario Land on the other hand is fantastic. People complain about it being short but they don't understand what this game is all about. Every level has multiple missions (some of which are nearly impossible) and treasures to find which make the replayability level very high. The game is probably the best looking 2D platformer ever and the bosses are very creative and challenging.

In conclusion, I recommend Wario Land. It's a wonderful side-scrolling adventure. I haven't played De Blob and will look into it more.  Star Wars: TFU is fun but repetitive.  MOH:H2 plays great and looks terrible. Wait for the next batch of shooters coming out.

Do not buy Boom Blox. It is one of the least fun games I have ever played. There is a good idea for a game underneath the crap but it's like finding a golden kernel of corn in a turd.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
tabsina said:
I had doubts about getting this game every moment up until i swiped my credit card through the machine.. and i had high expectations to be returning the game every moment up until i clicked "start"

This game is worth every rupee guys

So far for the first three levels, to complete each of them it has taken me an average of 80mins each (100% completion in one round)... thats 4 hours of play from only 3 levels.. (and not even including the secret missions that are unlocked with each)

It is a lot of fun, that you can jump in and out of whenever you like.. that is really all i can say because it is hard to explain the game to someone without just having you play it

BUY IT

Nice, I was getting the game for my wife but if it has that sort of game play time then count me in on a bit of the action! I figured it would be a short game, but thats nice! it sounds worth getting into

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

amp316 said:

The last time I took a chance on an unknown commodity like this it was Boom Blox and it is horrible. The controls on it are atrocious and it it one of the ugliest games I have ever seen. Many of the levels are timed and you need precise controls. Guess which game doesn't have them. The shooting is even off. Not the aiming. The shooting. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Like RolStoppable said, any game that you shoot the Mitten Kittens with a laser should be the most fun game of all time but...

Star Wars: TFU is what it is. It's a hack n slash where you have force powers. You kill a zillion enemies and that's it. If you're a Star Wars fan you'll probably like it and if you aren't you probably won't.

MOH:H2 has fantatstic contols, the online has no lag, no friend codes, and the game looks like ass. If you want a 32 player deathmatch this is the game to get but it doesn't look good. I suggest waiting on Quantum of Solace or Call Of Duty 5 and comparing the three since they are coming out soon.

Wario Land on the other hand is fantastic. People complain about it being short but they don't understand what this game is all about. Every level has multiple missions (some of which are nearly impossible) and treasures to find which make the replayability level very high. The game is probably the best looking 2D platformer ever and the bosses are very creative and challenging.

In conclusion, I recommend Wario Land. It's a wonderful side-scrolling adventure. I haven't played De Blob and will look into it more.  Star Wars: TFU is fun but repetitive.  MOH:H2 plays great and looks terrible. Wait for the next batch of shooters coming out.

Do not buy Boom Blox. It is one of the least fun games I have ever played. There is a good idea for a game underneath the crap but it's like finding a golden kernel of corn in a turd.

it sounds as if you choose games for the amount to do and depth then you owe it to yourself to get de blob, imo (and I own them both) there's a lot more to do in De blob than in Wario.

it's awesome!!! : )

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

I'm mixed with this game, I've played the first 3 levels 100% complete, I love the style and the game itself, but I just can't get into it like I do other platformers so I haven't bought it yet it's fun for sure and I recommend it to everyone but I just don't know it's missing just a little something that just hooks me.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I may pick it up eventually. I need to get GH:WT, Animal Crossing and ToS:DotNW first.