By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PC World's 10 Most Overrated Products Vs Underrated: Wii Mentioned ...

^ lol that's a world class thief right there. Stealing money that isn't even there.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
BrainBoxLtd said:
Final-Fan said:

No, I'm the cautious type, so I was pretty careful and I only ever had one or maybe two die of sickness, and I don't remember Indians ever stealing off me but I might just be forgetting.

I don't know what version I was playing, but I once got a pop-up saying a Bandit stole 18 oxen while I was sleeping. Eighteen oxen, without waking my guy up.

Another time someone stole $86 dollars. Which was odd because I had NO money at all. I checked my inventory and for money it said -$86. How did that happen. Did some theif try to steal money and when he didn't find any left a note that said:

"I was going to rob you, but you're broke. The way I see it you owe me $86 for my trouble. Just mail it to the address I wrote below. Love, Your Robber."

Man the Oregon Trail was fun.

that must have been a lot of whisky

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Dammit people, now I've got to play Oregon Trail again.

Protip: just because you named a guy Jesus, doesn't mean he can ford the river...

noname2200 said:
Dammit people, now I've got to play Oregon Trail again.

Protip: just because you named a guy Jesus, doesn't mean he can ford the river...

i think we all did. i pulled my appleIIe out of the closet complete with green and black monitor.... 

its one of few games that will always be fun.... truelly an elite level of game.... 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

mike_intellivision said:
Techies.

Gotta love them.
Because they sure do hate the Wii.

Mike from Morgantown

And the bolded is why. Kinda makes sense since they're mostly avid hardware enthusiasts.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
mike_intellivision said:
Techies.

Gotta love them.
Because they sure do hate the Wii.

Mike from Morgantown

And the bolded is why. Kinda makes sense since they're mostly avid hardware enthusiasts.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking ... When you have a group of people who constantly benchmark hardware and praise $500 graphics cards that produce 10% more performance then their $200 competition, the success of the Wii (and failure of the PSP) has to be a pretty big slap in the face.

Well it is PC world... which you know... is all about the tech specs.

#10 - apparently the future is overrated. Give this guy some of the "special kool-aid" so he can die before it happens.

The only reason I feel the Wii is overrated is because so far I have the same problems with it I had with Eye Toy games last gen. In critical moments the motion controls aren't accurate enough and it turns my feelings of fun and immersion into frustration. I suppose M+ might be an adequate solution but I still resent it not being that accurate from the get go. Though I am willing to admit this isn't a problem I have had with the Nintendo developed games for the system.

The PSP I feel is underrated only because Sony doesn't advertise the games. The only thing they could do better(other than ADVERTISE the GAMES) is more release original Playstation titles. Though I do realize that may be difficult because of licensing issues.

FishyJoe said:

Go Figure, MSN/PC World says all the Apple products are overrated.

I was honestly surprised that the Mac OSX wasn't on there as overrated... I guess they knew they couldn't get away with that one.