By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ... And there it is. Mario Kart Wii just caught up to Halo 3.

As of the latest US software numbers, MK wii is now tied with Halo 3. Considering how much MK Wii sells every week, it's going to boost right by and never look back come next week. What are your thoughts on this? Honestly, even after seeing the crazy legs MK Wii has had, I'm surprised. I never would've though it'd gain ground on this gen's #1 this quickly.

Around the Network

All I can say is that I'm happy this gen's "#1 game" is no longer Halo 3.

And Wii Fit will outsell Halo 3 next week

I thought Mario Kart Wii would easily sell over 10m by the year's end, so this comes as no surprise..

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

I knew it would be bigger than halo or even brawl. That was why it boggled me why brawl related threads flooded the forums more than mario kart did way back in Q1.

Around the Network

Mario Kart Wii wasn't too discussed, despite it being one of the highest selling franchises. Everyboby just kept going on about Brawl. I'm glad this one came through much stronger.

^^Because there was no Mario Kart website with daily updates

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

It is a pretty fun game. My wife loves it. Her parents have it and we play whenever we visit.

JaggedSac said:
It is a pretty fun game. My wife loves it. Her parents have it and we play whenever we visit.

That's when you KNOW Nintendo has accomplished their goal

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

YES!!!! more noobs to play online with.

anyway congratz to Big N.