By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ... And there it is. Mario Kart Wii just caught up to Halo 3.

Now I'm waiting for it to beat Guitar Hero 3.

Go, little kart racers, go!

Around the Network

Like it or not, Nintendo saw this coming, they are WAY planned ahead than Microsoft and Sony, it amazes me, they are so damn prepared.

Old Brawl code..ask for my new one..

It was inevitable - the wii's success and growing userbase is gonna guarantee the highest selling game this gen will be on nintendo's console.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

RolStoppable said:
BILL COSBY!!! said:
In my opinion this is a sad day for gaming.

You are obviously in the wrong thread. Try this one.

I have no idea what you're implying by linking that but whatever. I was expecting someone to ask me why I felt that way.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

flagship said:
So mario kart sequel #3 beats out Halo 3, and people claim the video game industry lacks innovation, ha!

Actually, that would be Mario Kart sequel #5.. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
Awesome! Totally deserved, I like it a lot better than Brawl. Online used to be fun until some guy from Australia started to ruin the experience by winning all the time...

you've got to be joking.....

SSBB deserved to be in MK Wii's place!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

BILL COSBY!!! said:
RolStoppable said:
BILL COSBY!!! said:
In my opinion this is a sad day for gaming.

You are obviously in the wrong thread. Try this one.

I have no idea what you're implying by linking that but whatever. I was expecting someone to ask me why I felt that way.

alright not that I really care, I leave in 2 minutes, what complaints or grievances do you perceive is the reason for you to hate [insert successful wii title here] again.

YAY! MKWii> Halo 3!
And MK didn't even have a soda named after it!

SSBB is simply not playable by everyone. Mario Kart next to Wii Sports is probably one of the most intuitive games for non-gamers to pick up, yet MK has enough depth to interest more experienced gamers.

Mario kart wii deserves it. But I feel sorry for brawl in others.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com