By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's Nintendo working on? Even more Wii and 3DS games.

Long time since I've updated this. Added Project Sora to their 1st party dev teams. Also added Excitebots. Removed a lot of the GC ports and Trace Memory R since they have already been released.

Nintendo sure is secretive, we only know what 2 of their 25 in house teams are making. Any thoughts?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

i don't know. maybe their all on a vacation in cancun :b.

hey, they have billions in the bank right now, they can afford it, and the devs probably need some rest anyway, miyamoto especially :D

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Those DS games don't amount to much. I hope they have a couple of games in the works. Not DSiWare, full games like another Fire Emblem, sequel to Big Brain Academy or another Mario sports title. The basketball game was really good I found and its strange that theirs been no Mario Golf/Tennis on DS or Wii yet. Mario Tennis 'New Play Control' doesn't count as its a GC game just re-released. Another Zelda would be nice too. Especially if it plays and looks like Phantom Hourglass.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

i think its just the fact that these games are taking ages to make. i mean they already said they didnt have many projects ready for thr first part of 2009. this will have the unfortunate effect of making people really expectant of a big E3 which nintendo wont do. they will announce a couple of thigns at E3 and GDC but i reckon a lot of stuff will come from thier own conferences

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I think they should start announcing what their 1st and 2nd party teams are making. It's just mind boggling to see 23 teams just sitting there and that they can't comment on anything. I'd like to know what they are working at, why is that so difficult?

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

trestres is back!

Holy crap trestres is back. I do feel you on the whole secrecy deal, but i've got more than enough gaming lined up for months in the future, incorporating only a few of those titles

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Yea third party games are coming. But I made this thread to see what Nintendo games we will be playing in the future. This is gonna sound strange, but since E3 08, Nintendo hasn't announced any first or second party developed game.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
Yea third party games are coming. But I made this thread to see what Nintendo games we will be playing in the future. This is gonna sound strange, but since E3 08, Nintendo hasn't announced any first or second party developed game.

And we don't count New Play Control.

The only ones I can think of are ExciteBots: Trick Racing and nothing else...

Excitebots is third party game published by Nintendo.

The only upcoming first/second party developed game that has been confirmed and revealed is Wii Sports Resort.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies