By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DSi, will you be getting one?

99% sure I'll upgrade.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

I'll definitely be getting the DSi. It looks awesome.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

What turns me off, is the resolution of the camera, and the lower battery life, besides that its ok.

mM

I got a DS phat that's seen better days.
Faulty touch screen that came that way.
L is sticking...

So yeah, DSi!

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

I will be buying one but not for the cameras or the SD card slot, Unless a game or games uses those features or Nintendo use the SD cards for some sort of Wii/DS connectivity. I'm purchasing one out of curiosity.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Around the Network

No. The last handheld I had was the GBA original. I don't care for handhelds anymore.

ill get one

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

If i was to buy a DS it wouldn't be the Dsi unless it was the same price as the current DSlite.

Ill wait, if games come out and there only playable on the DSi, (namely Golden Sun 3 when that finnaly come out....) then the choice is obvious.
MP3 playback and the camera dont intrest me at all.

No. If I wanted a multimedia handheld I'd get a PSP. The DSi only ruins the awesomeness of the DS, so I'll stick with my DS Lite.

Besides, my DS Lite is very new (got it in august)