By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DSi, will you be getting one?

I think I'll stick with my DS Lite to be honest.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

Me - definitely. I've gotten every Nintendo handheld so far. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Absolutely not. If I wanted a gaming device that doubled as a portable multimedia machine I would buy a PSP.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I will definitely get one, I want to try out the new feature it has and see what kind of new games comes out for it.

2 screens touchable!!! =O

If the SD slot prooves to be a great feature, yes.

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I think i will wait and see for a bit.
*I'll wanna know more about MP3 playback and if i can create playlists on the device itself.
*Does the camera record video,
*What does the DS app store has to offer
*check what types of SD card it will use and what the market is like for those(making sure i can get decent space for my buck)
*Is this Opera browser any good
*Will a homebrew scene develop that helps alleviate system deficiencies in any of those given areas.
Being in America I have plenty of time to find out the answers to those questions though.

I'll keep my DS lite as long as it plays the same games as the DSi (except for the downloadable ones, of course).

Definitely. I need one since I broke my DS and I also need an MP3 player. XD

Yes, though I'm not sure when.

Yes. The touchscreen on my current DS lite has quite a noticable scratch and this will be a good excuse for me to buy a brand new one. I am a little disappointed about the reduced battery life though.