By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LBP will sell better than Banjo 3 or not?

I really used to love banjo, I hope this one is as amazing as the others were when I get a 360.

mM
Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:
DMeisterJ said:
Easily

I agree. LBP will easily either be outsold by Banjo, or outsell it. The only way this couldn't happen was a tie.

lolxD

I thought I was clear

LBP will outsell Banjo.  Easily.

DMeisterJ said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
DMeisterJ said:
Easily

I agree. LBP will easily either be outsold by Banjo, or outsell it. The only way this couldn't happen was a tie.

lolxD

I thought I was clear

LBP will outsell Banjo.  Easily.

Yea.As Dj master said,Banjo will outsell LBP.Easily.

..... :D

Take my love, take my land..

I just hope LBP gets the exposure it deserves. Sony's gotta market this one properly (set up booths in retail chains, massive advertising campaign, etc.) and give everyone a chance to play it and see what it offers.

It's all about the game.

LBP is being bundled to the continent of Europe so it will outsell Banjo. Not really a fair fight in that respect. Too bad Sony declines to make actual money of their best Ips. They bundled Resistence, Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm, and Metal Gear Solid 4 off the bat. Also they gave away 5-10 free blue rays for the most part of last year. I dont know when they think their gonna make money.

Around the Network

In Europe LBP will outsell Banjo more than 10 to 1.

In America it will be much closer.

I think LBP will sell at least twice as much lifetime and have a smash first week in comparison.

LBP.

Banjo is kinda choked by the other 360 releases.

Xen said:
LBP.

Lol, I was gonna say that about LBP, but I remembered that if any game is gonna be DOING the choking, its LBP. Poor Bioshock, Far Cry 2, Spyro Legendary and Eternal Sonata though :/

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
Xen said:
LBP.

Lol, I was gonna say that about LBP, but I remembered that if any game is gonna be DOING the choking, its LBP. Poor Bioshock, Far Cry 2, Spyro Legendary and Eternal Sonata though :/

Spyro Legendary deserves to choke... let him die already.

Sony should move the release, and as I heard on the forums, it's gonna be released in December? the VGC release dates don't confirm though.