By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LBP will sell better than Banjo 3 or not?

I have never heard about Banjo, and I have been gamer about 10 year..

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

banjo will fail just like too human did. lbp will be huge

Simulacrum said:
I have never heard about Banjo, and I have been gamer about 10 year..

That is because the N64 Banjo game was released over 10 years ago.

by a lot, its looking like its going to be one of the biggest selling games of the ps3.

I expect LBP sales to far exceed those of Banjo, and its the sort of game that you would still want to buy even at the end of the PS3's life so it will have incredible legs.

Around the Network

LBP will outsell it by 500k - 750k.

LBP will outsell it by a large amount. Not sure how well LBP is going to do though. Might be like Cloverfield.

Platforming games traditionally haven't faired well on the Xbox systems but Banjo Kazooie could change that due to the franchise's history. LittleBigPlanet is a new IP but Motorstorm and Resistance didn't have any difficulties selling. I think LittleBigPlanet shouldn't have any problems shifting units, especially considering the glowing praise that I've been hearing. I think that LittleBigPlanet may not initially outsell Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts but it will in the long run.

Yes. LBP is Sony's biggest game this year. Banjo-Kazooie is nowhere near that for the 360.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

LBP> BK.
However... I belive BK will be the better game.