By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sin and Punishment 2 is a dream come true (rhymes!) With Screens.

My jaw dropped and I totally spaced out for like a minute when I saw this. I was just awestruck.

Around the Network

Ok I just watched a few Youtube vids and I understand, as for the visuals, c'mon man, that looks very good even considering it's time. Unless those screens look better than the game itself and Youtubes video quality has the ability to upgrade the quality then this game looks awesome, the game play looked hell of fun also.

I like how the camera works very much so and I'm going back later to play this, probably today. ^_^

Now I'm looking forward to this title but damn Nintendo for being a Japanese company.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

@ disolutide: Sin & Punishment is one of the few N64 games that still looks great today. Tell me this video isn't crisp and clear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRKx1nq7KJ0&fmt=18

not really AAA third party titles or big JRPG were announced.
i will wait to tgs.

Jo21 said:
not really AAA third party titles or big JRPG were announced.
i will wait to tgs.

In what way have you contributed to this topic?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

the game does look really good even today...i might download it soon

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Chrizum said:
@ disolutide: Sin & Punishment is one of the few N64 games that still looks great today. Tell me this video isn't crisp and clear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRKx1nq7KJ0&fmt=18

lol, look at how terrible and unclear that is. Are those flying demons or clouds?!? Are they firing missiles or are those just parts of the ship moving around?!! I cannut tell! Seriously, the game looks great. It looked great in it's day, and while it's obviously dated, it doesn't remove anything from the gameplay. I'm playing through it right now (I'm just before the part in the clip, where I have to fight the psychic cat). It looks and plays great. My only complaint is that it was made distinctly for the N64 controller. The classic controller is awful for this game, but the cube controller works great once you get used to it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Yes this is my biggest announcement of the conference. So happy.

Just randomly though this was the best fucking conference ever in my opinion. I mean so many new games were announced and hell that was just the Japanese one. Ninty did it right and I hope most of those games make it to the west.

Advice for anyone that's going to DL this game now.

Use the cube controller if you have one, and definately do the training mode to get used to the controls. Otherwise you'll get your ass kicked. The controls are fine when you get used to them, but they are really made for the N64 controller.

If you play on Normal your first time, don't expect to beat it on your first try. You might be able to on easy depending on your general skill level (they give you like 15 lives or something, making it ALOT easier).

Thank You Nintendo.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)