By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sin and Punishment 2 is a dream come true (rhymes!) With Screens.

There are some games that I think I would prefer on PS3, games that I don't think the wii can add to in any significant way. Sin and Punishment 2 is not one of those games. This is a game that NEEDS to be on wii, and thank the gods that it is. This game jumps straight to the top of my hype list.

What this game needs to be a great success
IR aiming (obviously)
Online Leader Boards (seeing as how it is such a score intensive game)
An awesome abeit almost nonsensical storyline
Kick ass scenes of awesome; for example, in the original, the telekenetic girl flying you and her around on a peice of metal ripped off a battle ship, the entire screen rolling and flipping as she does barrel rolls and other manuevers, while you fight oncoming fighter jets. Pure win.
Epic boss fights.
It just needs to be Sin and Punishment 2

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Meh, I dont want this, I want Monster Hunter Tri...

Is this even coming out in America? The last one was Japan only - I haven't even tried out the VC game yet, meh anyway:

It looks pretty good what is that orb thing on his back? Is this like a 3d contra with sci-fi aspects?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Is it being done by Treasure like the first one? Otherwise its another meh game...

What´s this game about?

Which system was the original S & P released on?

JGarret said:
What´s this game about?

N64, you can get it on Virtual console on the Wii...game was good for the time but not a classic due to horrid visuals by todays stadards.

Around the Network

The original Sin And Punishment was on the N64 and never released stateside, but was later translated and released on the wii's virtual console. It's a third person on rails shooter (think starfox, but instead of a arwing you're a frikkin ninja). It had a bad ass cast, a really cool (albeit hard to follow and somewhat nonsensical) story. Insane action scenes, hoards and hoards of enemies to slaughter, it was damn hard, great soundtrack. The main character Sake was in Smash Bros Brawl as one of those trophies that fights for you.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

disolitude said:
JGarret said:
What´s this game about?

N64, you can get it on Virtual console on the Wii...game was good for the time but not a classic due to horrid visuals by todays stadards.

Whatever man, it's totally classic. Ocarina of time looks like shit now too.

disolitude said:
JGarret said:
What´s this game about?

Isn't that true for most classics? Or do games stop being classics the second their visuals are outdated?

dib8rman said:
Meh, I dont want this, I want Monster Hunter Tri...

Is this even coming out in America? The last one was Japan only - I haven't even tried out the VC game yet, meh anyway:

It looks pretty good what is that orb thing on his back? Is this like a 3d contra with sci-fi aspects?

It's more like an intense light-gun game were you can move around somewhat.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Looking at the screens, I think the control scheme to an extent becomes apparent. Notice the cord on his back? Look familiar? I think the nunchuck will control his left arm (sword or melee attack of some kind?) and it looks like he's holding the gun in his right hand like a wiimote.