By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter Tri trailer - Nintendo conference

Those animations are orgasmically awesome.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Damn. We need a direct feed high quality video... hopefully we get one soon.

Just kiss the tip.

Good find though vdoesntforgive!

Just kiss the tip.

I generally don't care about Monster Hunter, but that video is just awesome. It just keeps looking better and better. Argh! :P

YES BLOOD

i hope they bring it to NA and don't censure.

Around the Network

duuuuuude OMG, i'm lost for words... epic!

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Goo awesome haha.

God, Capcom can redeem themselves if they bring this to America along with Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Oh, the new mini footage from DR, looked way better. Can't wait till TGS, gonna be the biggest and best ever. Even if Zelda isn't in there.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

routsounmanman said:
@DMeisterJ

do u still think this is not going to sell millions in Japan? 2 million minimum IMO. And this game looks - and seems to play - awesome like its PSP iterations.

Now, if they lower the difficulty a bit - especially in Single Player - and iron out the controls and camera glitches, it should sell quite well out of Japan as well.

I don't know now...

I don't want my hope for the game to sell well turn it into what I think it's going to sell.

If MH fans love MH lots, I'm sure that they will buy the game in droves.  I mean, it looks awesome to me, I'm buying it, so if people feel the same way as me, and new people buy the game, it could sell really well.  ^_^

OMG. This is so my kind of game @_@