By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter Tri trailer - Nintendo conference

Did I see some multiplayer going on in that video? Or is that just an NPC?

(Also my getting this game hinges on one creature: Spiders, anyone know if they are in or out? If they are out I WILL get this game.)

Around the Network

Reminds me so much of the PSP version (This is a good thing).

I recognized some of the monsters and animations. Good to know they're not changing too much.

I can't wait for this game ^_^

@ misteromar

Good thing that you know better, as this doesn't look on par with a top-notch 360 game.

luinil said:

(Also my getting this game hinges on one creature: Spiders, anyone know if they are in or out? If they are out I WILL get this game.)

There weren't spiders in MH 1 or 2, so I would guess not, but I can't predict the future.

And yes, it is multi-player like all MH games.

luinil said:

Multiplayer. It's actually more like an online co-op I think.

And as far as I know, MH doesn't have any giant spiders. Maybe DMeisterJ can fill you in on that.

The game looks awsome.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Around the Network

wow that looks f'ing awesome. 1st day purchase for realz!!!!

what about wii games look like crap...huh... I can't wait to see a high quality video of that.

That looks awesome!

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Looks very very good! Yesterday my "must have" Wii games list was almost empty but today it's full once again!

Signature goes here!

OMG,this's really cool.I hope that they'll port MH3 soon. :D

@DMeisterJ

do u still think this is not going to sell millions in Japan? 2 million minimum IMO. And this game looks - and seems to play - awesome like its PSP iterations.

Now, if they lower the difficulty a bit - especially in Single Player - and iron out the controls and camera glitches, it should sell quite well out of Japan as well.