By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter Tri trailer - Nintendo conference

--OkeyDokey-- said:
OMG. This is so my kind of game @_@

Really? monster hunter games are pretty unique and very niche. Be sure to pick up a PSP version before buying MH3.

Around the Network

awesome!

I guess I should go dust off the old PSP slim, and pop in Monster Hunter Freedom 2.

It's been forever since I played that.

This game will break the charts in Japan. Also biggest sword evar confirmed?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

trestres said:
God, Capcom can redeem themselves if they bring this to America along with Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Oh, the new mini footage from DR, looked way better. Can't wait till TGS, gonna be the biggest and best ever. Even if Zelda isn't in there.

*GASP!*

But it does look better. Even if the colors are still dimmer than the HD version (and that didn't hurt RE4 on the PS2, did it?), the traces of an actual lighting engine showed up.

As for Monster Hunter 3, I'm amazed a far away cam racording still conveys how advanced the graphics are.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
trestres said:
God, Capcom can redeem themselves if they bring this to America along with Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Oh, the new mini footage from DR, looked way better. Can't wait till TGS, gonna be the biggest and best ever. Even if Zelda isn't in there.

Isn't it incredible how one off-screen trailer and 5 seconds of gameplay footage can completely change the way you feel about a company? ;P

damn, i wish i could watch this in better quality and not off-screen, it looks incredible btw

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

It looked beautiful from the far away screen and youtube quality...

Former something....

Some good quality trailer screens.

The beasts are really well detailed.