By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After conference megaton, 7 of games in the montage are published by Ninty

the graphics of the game "Dynamic" seem so dynamic!! : )
cool!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

Excuse my ignorance but I've never played Sin & Punishment 1, was it good???

The truth is I was expecting a new Zelda but Punch-Out sounds good, not very interested in anything else until they give more info.

I thought I read somewhere that conduit was also being published by Nintendo.

so happy to be a Nintendo fan right now

superchunk said:

That was supposedly a mistake outm of Cammie Dunaway's mouth during the conference. IGN thinks she meant to say first person shooter but instead she said first party shooter.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
superchunk said:

That was supposedly a mistake outm of Cammie Dunaway's mouth during the conference. IGN thinks she meant to say first person shooter but instead she said first party shooter.

oh, that makes sense.

Goo haha. They better make sure those go outside of Japan.

Mr.Y said:

Cosmic Walker looks pimp.

Definitely, best game shown in the conference in my opinion, after Monster Hunter 3! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

javierdacosta said:
Excuse my ignorance but I've never played Sin & Punishment 1, was it good???

The truth is I was expecting a new Zelda but Punch-Out sounds good, not very interested in anything else until they give more info.

Go DL it off the virtual console. It's godly....well at least it's a cult classic. Bad ass game, never made it outside of Japan until they translated it and put it on the VC.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Well I have to admit... this was impressive show ;) E3 was a total letdown, but this... this just blew most people away IMO :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!