By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After conference megaton, 7 of games in the montage are published by Ninty

Nintendo is publishing Sin and Punishment 2 which is good, but Treasure is developing right? RIGHT?

If Treasure isnt developing it please dont tell me. Ok, tell me but break it to me easy.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Around the Network
senseinobaka said:
Nintendo is publishing Sin and Punishment 2 which is good, but Treasure is developing right? RIGHT?

If Treasure isnt developing it please dont tell me. Ok, tell me but break it to me easy.

You don't have to worry Treasure is devloping it

Sin and Punishment 2 just jumped to the top of my hype list.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

how many of them are made by nintendo? Nintendo should publish as many games as possible in Japan because it seems that it helps with the sales in Japan. Outside of Japan it's not an issue. We still haven't seen huge sales for 3rd parties games in Japan on the wii, although I don't think games with big names will have any problems it's the no name games that have problems.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

johnsobas said:
how many of them are made by nintendo? Nintendo should publish as many games as possible in Japan because it seems that it helps with the sales in Japan. Outside of Japan it's not an issue. We still haven't seen huge sales for 3rd parties games in Japan on the wii, although I don't think games with big names will have any problems it's the no name games that have problems.

Only two. LOL. Punch out and Sin and Punishment 2...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Cosmic Walker

New Dynamic

Punch Out :)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Punch-Out and Sin & Punishment 2 are 100% must-have first-day purchases for me. I can't believe how incredible they look.

I've got my eyes on some of the other games, too.

New Dynamic was the best the graphics was just like in MH3 X3

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

10 games look very intersing, probable buys for me and 4 others look atleast not bad

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Well even with these games I think Ninty fans still discontented though. But I didnt expect too much though, Im expecting this will happen atleast its a good show.

E3 2010- Tape runs out